50% Payment Advance Required
Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, is also known as the Pink City for its distinctive color of its buildings. The Jaipur is a vibrant and cultural destination that offers a glimpse into the rich and glorious past of India. Jaipur is home to many magnificent forts, palaces, temples, and monuments that showcase the splendid architecture and craftsmanship of the Rajput and Mughal dynasties. Explore in Jaipur Local Sightseeing by cab
Jaipur is also a shopper’s paradise, with colorful bazaars, handicrafts, jewelry, and textiles. Jaipur is a perfect place to experience the royal and romantic charm of India. If you have only one day to explore Jaipur, you can still cover some of the most iconic and popular attractions of the city with a cab. A cab is a convenient and comfortable way to travel around Jaipur, as you can avoid the hassle of public transportation and enjoy the scenic views along the way. A cab also gives you the flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your preferences and pace. 1 Day Jammu Local Sightseeing Tour Package
In this article, we will suggest a one day Jaipur local sightseeing tour package by cab that covers six amazing attractions: Amber Palace, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaipur Stepwell. These attractions will give you a comprehensive overview of the history, culture, art, and astronomy of Jaipur. You will also get to experience the beauty and diversity of Jaipur’s architecture, from the grandeur of forts and palaces to the elegance of stepwells and observatories. Jaipur one day tour will surely leave you with unforgettable memories and impressions of Jaipur.
Places to Visit during 1 day Jaipur Local Sightseeing
|Attraction||Timing/Entry Fees||Things to Do|
|Amber Palace||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM / ₹200 for Indian nationals and ₹500 for foreign nationals||Explore the various courtyards, halls, temples, and gardens within the palace, and admire the intricate carvings, paintings, and mirror work. Enjoy an elephant ride or a jeep ride up to the main entrance of the palace.|
|City Palace||9:30 AM to 5:00 PM / ₹200 for Indian nationals and ₹700 for foreign nationals||Visit the various museums, galleries, and pavilions within the palace complex, and learn about the history and culture of Jaipur. See the royal costumes, weapons, paintings, and artifacts on display.|
|Hawa Mahal||9:00 AM to 4:30 PM / ₹50 for Indian nationals and ₹200 for foreign nationals||View the unique five-storey structure with 953 small windows that allow the breeze to flow through. See the pink sandstone facade and intricate lattice work of the palace. Take photos from different angles and perspectives.|
|Jantar Mantar||9:00 AM to 4:30 PM / ₹50 for Indian nationals and ₹200 for foreign nationals||Observe the 19 stone instruments that measure time, celestial positions, eclipses, and other astronomical phenomena. Learn about the scientific and mathematical achievements of India. Take a guided tour or an audio guide to understand the functioning of each instrument.|
|Nahargarh Fort||10:00 AM to 5:30 PM / ₹50 for Indian nationals and ₹200 for foreign nationals||Enjoy the panoramic view of Jaipur city from the hilltop fort. Explore the various buildings, courtyards, temples, and a stepwell within the fort premises. Visit the Madhavendra Bhawan, a palace that has suites for the king and his queens, decorated with frescoes and paintings.|
|Jaipur Stepwell||Open 24 hours / Free entry||See the hidden and historic gem near the Amer Fort. Marvel at the square-shaped well with eight levels of crisscrossing steps that lead down to a green pool of water. Take photos of the beautiful backdrop of the stepwell.|
Overview of 1 Day Jaipur Local Sightseeing Tour
If you want to experience the best of Jaipur in a day, this tour package is ideal for you. You will visit six of the most famous and beautiful attractions of the city, each with its own charm and significance. You will travel by a comfortable and reliable cab, with a friendly and knowledgeable driver who will guide you along the way.
You will also have the freedom to choose your own timings and duration of each visit, according to your interest and convenience. 1 Day Jaipur Local Sightseeing Tour will give you a memorable and enjoyable day in Jaipur, the Pink City of India.
Highlight's 1 Day Jaipur Local Sightseeing Tour
- Amber Palace: A stunning fort and palace complex that showcases the blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture. You can explore the various courtyards, halls, temples, and gardens within the palace, and admire the intricate carvings, paintings, and mirror work. You can also enjoy an elephant ride or a jeep ride up to the main entrance of the palace.
- City Palace: The former royal residence and administrative headquarters of the Jaipur state. The palace is a splendid example of the Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture, with elaborate decorations, paintings, and artifacts. You can visit the various museums, galleries, and pavilions within the palace complex, and learn about the history and culture of Jaipur.
- Hawa Mahal: A unique five-storey structure with 953 small windows that allow the breeze to flow through. The palace was built for the royal ladies to observe the street life without being seen. The palace is a stunning example of the Rajputana architecture, with its pink sandstone facade and intricate lattice work.
- Jantar Mantar: An astronomical observatory built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1734. The observatory consists of 19 stone instruments that measure time, celestial positions, eclipses, and other astronomical phenomena. The observatory is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and showcases the scientific and mathematical achievements of India.
- Nahargarh Fort: A hilltop fort that offers a panoramic view of Jaipur city. The fort was built as a defensive structure for the city. The fort has several buildings, courtyards, temples, and a stepwell within its premises. You can also visit the Madhavendra Bhawan, a palace that has suites for the king and his queens, decorated with frescoes and paintings.
- Jaipur Stepwell: A hidden and historic gem near the Amer Fort. The stepwell is a square-shaped well with eight levels of crisscrossing steps that lead down to a green pool of water. The stepwell was built as a water conservation system and a social gathering place. The stepwell is free to visit and offers a beautiful backdrop for photography.