50 % Advance Payment
One of the best ways to experience Jammu is by taking a 1 Day Jammu Local Sightseeing Tour by cab. This tour will take you to some of the most popular and sacred attractions of Jammu, such as the Raghunath Temple, the Ranbireshwar Temple, the Bahu Fort, the Bagh-e-Bahu, the Mubarak Mandi Palace, and the Dogra Art Museum. You will get to witness the splendid architecture, the vibrant bazaars, the serene gardens, and the fascinating art and culture of Jammu.
Jammu is a city of temples, history, and culture. It is the winter capital of the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir, and the gateway to the scenic and adventurous destinations of Ladakh, Kashmir, and Vaishno Devi. Jammu has a lot to offer to the tourists who want to explore its rich heritage and natural beauty. One Day Indore Darshan Tour Package by Cab
1 Day Jammu Local Sightseeing Tour is ideal for those who want to have a glimpse of Jammu in a short time. You can book a comfortable and reliable cab from any of the online or offline travel agencies that offer this package. The cab will pick you up from your hotel or any other convenient location in the morning and drop you back in the evening. The cab driver will also act as your guide and tell you interesting facts and stories about each place you visit.
If you are looking for a memorable and hassle-free way to explore Jammu, then this 1 Day Jammu Local Sightseeing Tour by cab is perfect for you. You will get to see the best of Jammu in a day and have a wonderful time with your family or friends.
Places to Visit during 1 Day Jammu Local Sightseeing Tour package by cab
|Place||Timing/Entry Fees||Things to Do|
|Raghunath Temple||6:00 AM – 8:00 PM, no entry fee||Visit the complex of seven Hindu shrines dedicated to Lord Rama, admire the paintings and sculptures, attend the aarti|
|Ranbireshwar Temple||6:00 AM – 8:00 PM, no entry fee||See the impressive Shiva lingams made of crystal and black marble, explore the ancient temple devoted to Lord Shiva|
|Raghunath Market||10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, no entry fee||Shop for dry fruits, handicrafts, saffron, spices, kahwa, woolens, carpets, wood carvings, shawls, etc., taste the local delicacies like sund panjiri and chocolate barfi|
|Bahu Fort||8:00 AM – 10:00 PM in summer, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM in winter, INR 10 per adult and INR 5 per child for entry, INR 20 per adult and INR 10 per child for aquarium||Explore the historic fort that overlooks the Tawi river, visit the temple of Goddess Kali inside the fort, enjoy the scenic views from the fort, visit the Bagh-e-Bahu garden and aquarium near the fort|
|Bagh-e-Bahu||6:00 AM – 8:00 PM, INR 5 for entry, INR 25 for camera||Relax in the beautiful terraced garden with waterfalls, fountains, lake and stone sculptures, visit the largest underground aquarium in India shaped like a fish, see the various freshwater and marine fish species|
|Mubarak Mandi Palace||10:30 AM – 4:30 PM in winter, 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM in summer, closed on Mondays, no entry fee||Witness the palace complex that was the royal residence of the Dogra kings, admire the mix of Rajasthani, Mughal and European styles of architecture, see the various buildings like Darbar Hall Complex, Pink Palace, Royal Courts buildings, Gol Ghar Complex and Sheesh Mahal|
|Dogra Art Museum||10:30 AM – 4:30 PM in winter, 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM in summer, closed on Mondays, INR 10 per adult and INR 5 per student for entry||Visit the museum that showcases the cultural heritage of the Dogra community and has more than 800 paintings and artifacts from different schools of art. See the exquisite Pahari paintings, Dogra costumes, jewelry, arms and armors, metal objects and manuscripts. See the gold-plated bow and arrow of Shah Jahan and the handwritten Persian manuscripts of Shahnama and Sikandarnama.|
Overview of 1 day Jammu local sightseeing tour package by cab
Jammu is a city that combines the charm of ancient temples, the elegance of royal palaces, and the beauty of natural gardens. It is a perfect destination for those who want to experience the culture and spirituality of Jammu and Kashmir.
With this 1 day Jammu local sightseeing tour package by cab, you can visit some of the most famous and sacred attractions of Jammu, such as the Raghunath Temple, the Ranbireshwar Temple, the Bahu Fort, the Bagh-e-Bahu, the Mubarak Mandi Palace, and the Dogra Art Museum.
You will get to see the splendid architecture, the vibrant bazaars, the serene gardens, and the fascinating art and culture of Jammu. You will also enjoy a comfortable and convenient ride in a cab that will pick you up and drop you back at your hotel or any other location of your choice.
Highlight's of 1 day Jammu local sightseeing tour package by cab
- Visit the Raghunath Temple, one of the oldest and largest temples in Jammu, dedicated to Lord Rama. Admire the intricate architecture and the rich collection of paintings and sculptures. Shop for dry fruits, clothes, and accessories in the Raghunath Bazaar.
- Visit the Ranbireshwar Temple, an ancient temple devoted to Lord Shiva. See the impressive eight feet long Shiva lingam in its sanctum, along with 1.25 lakh dwarf Shiva lingams of crystal in its gallery. See paintings of Ganesh and Kartikeya in one of the galleries.
- Visit the Bahu Fort, a historic fort that overlooks the Tawi river. It was built by Raja Bahu Lochan over 3,000 years ago and later renovated by the Dogra rulers. Inside the fort, there is a temple dedicated to Goddess Kali, known as the Bawe Wali Mata temple. The fort is surrounded by a beautiful terraced garden called the Bagh-e-Bahu, which has sparkling waterfalls, artificial lake, attractive fountains, and stone sculptures. Visit the largest underground aquarium in India, which is shaped like a fish and has 24 aquarium caves and 13 small caves with freshwater and marine fish.
- Visit the Mubarak Mandi Palace, a palace complex that was the royal residence of the maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir from the Dogra dynasty. It has a mix of Rajasthani, Mughal, and European styles of architecture. The palace has several courtyards and buildings, such as the Darbar Hall Complex, the Pink Palace, the Royal Courts buildings, the Gol Ghar Complex, and the Sheesh Mahal. The palace also houses the Dogra Art Museum, which has a rich collection of miniature paintings from Basohli, Kangra, and Jammu schools, as well as rare manuscripts like Shahnama and Sikandernama in Persian.
- Visit the Dogra Art Museum, which showcases the cultural heritage of the Dogra community and has more than 800 paintings and artifacts from the Dogra dynasty. You can see exquisite Pahari paintings, Dogra costumes, jewelry, arms and armors, metal objects, and manuscripts. The museum also has a gold painted bow and arrow of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.