Indore is a city of contrasts, where the old and the new, the traditional and the modern, the sacred and the secular coexist in harmony. Indore is also a city of culture, history, cuisine and commerce, where you can find something for everyone. If you are looking for a one day tour of Indore that covers its major attractions and highlights, then you should opt for the One day Indore Darshan Tour Package by Cab.
Indore Darshan tour package is design to give you a glimpse of the best of Indore in a comfortable and convenient way. You will be pick-up from your hotel or any other location of your choice by a cab and taken to various places of interest in Indore. Visit historical palaces, temples, zoos, gardens and markets that showcase the rich heritage and diversity of Indore. You will also get to taste some of the famous street food of Indore that will tantalize your taste buds. One day Ujjain Darshan Trip Package
The One day Indore Darshan Tour Package by Cab is a perfect way to explore Indore in a short time and make some unforgettable memories. You will be accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable driver who will guide you through the city and tell you interesting facts and stories about each place. You will also have enough time to enjoy each place at your own pace and take pictures.
So what are you waiting for? Book your One day Indore Darshan Tour Package by Cab today and get ready to experience the charm and beauty of Indore.
Places to Visit during Indore Darshan One day Tour By cab
|Indore Palace||10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closed on Monday||Lal Bagh Palace|
|Khajrana Ganesh Mandir||5:00 am to 12:00 am, open all days Khajrana Ganesh Mandir indore live darshan||Khajrana Mandir|
|Indore Zoo||9:00 am to 6:00 pm in summer, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm in winter, closed on Monday||Indore Zoo|
|Lal Bagh Palace||10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closed on Monday||Lal Bagh Palace|
|Annapurna Temple||4:00 am to 11:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, open all days||No official website|
|Sarafa Bazar||8:00 pm to 2:00 am, open all days||No official website|
|Kanch Mandir||5:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, open all days||No official website|
|Bada Ganpati||5:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, open all days||No official website|
Overview of Indore Darshan Tour Package
Indore is a city of culture, heritage, and food. It is the largest and most populous city of Madhya Pradesh, and also the commercial and educational hub of the state. Indore has a rich history and a vibrant present, with many attractions to explore and enjoy.
One day Indore Darshan tour package by cab is a convenient and affordable way to experience the best of Indore in a short time. You can book a cab online or offline, and choose from various options of vehicles, such as sedan, hatchback, SUV, or tempo traveller. The cab will pick you up from your hotel or any other location in Indore, and take you to the most popular places in the city.
Highlight's of Indore Darshan Tour Package
- Indore Palace: Also known as Lal Bagh Palace, this is a magnificent example of European architecture, built by the Holkar dynasty in the 19th and 20th centuries. The palace has a museum that displays the royal artefacts, paintings, and furniture.
- Khajrana Ganesh Mandir: This is a famous temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed god of wisdom and success. The temple was built by Rani Ahilyabai Holkar in 1735, and is believed to fulfil the wishes of devotees.
- Indore Zoo: This is a well-maintained zoo that houses a variety of animals, birds, and reptiles. You can see tigers, lions, leopards, bears, crocodiles, peacocks, parrots, and more.
- Lal Bagh Palace: This is another splendid palace built by the Holkar dynasty, surrounded by lush gardens and fountains. The palace has a grand hall, a ballroom, a library, and a dining room that showcase the royal lifestyle.
- Annapurna Temple: This is a beautiful temple dedicated to Goddess Annapurna, the goddess of food and nourishment. The temple has a unique architecture that resembles the Meenakshi Temple of Madurai. The temple also has shrines of Lord Shiva, Lord Hanuman, and Lord Kal Bhairav.
- Sarafa Bazar: This is a famous street food market that operates at night. You can taste the delicious and spicy dishes of Indore, such as poha-jalebi, dal-baati, bhutte ka kees, dahi vada, kachori, samosa, pav bhaji, and more. You can also enjoy the sweets like malpua, rabri, kulfi, and jaleba.
- Kanch Mandir: This is a Jain temple made entirely of glass. The temple has intricate glass paintings, mirrors, chandeliers, and idols that reflect the light in different colours. The temple is also known as Seth Hukumchand Temple, after its founder.
- Bada Ganpati: This is the largest idol of Lord Ganesha in the world, measuring 25 feet in height. The idol is made of various materials, such as limestone, bricks, jaggery, soil, and silver. The idol is said to have miraculous powers and attracts thousands of visitors every day.